Verifone Payment Terminals
VeriFone's VX 810 redefines the PIN pad. Highly reliable, remarkably modular, and exceptionally user-friendly, the Vx 810 provides everything merchants could want-in a stylish, ergonomic payment device that fits comfortably into the palm of a hand.
The Vx 810 PIN pad gets its reliability from the same Verixbased operating system that runs all of VeriFone's marketleading Vx Solutions payment devices. Both the triple-track, high-coercivity mag stripe reader and smart card reader are built- and proven-to perform consistently, even under the heaviest volumes.
Because the payment environment is changing so quickly, VeriFone has future-proofed the Vx 810 to easily change right along with it. The PIN pad's Secure Digital Input Output (SDIO) expansion port allows you to simply upgrade the device-for example, adding a module for contactless payment capability-without sending it back to the factory.
The Vx 810 also offers an array of connectivity options all from a single port (including serial, USB, or optional Ethernet) so you can connect to almost any device or ECR. Plus, the Vx 810 gives you the option of adding a base unit with a printer and modem to create a fully-loaded payment solution with a "hand-over" PIN pad-all in one single device.
The Vx 810 is ultra sleek with VeriFone's patent-pending MAXui design, providing the smallest footprint with the largest user interface. Its ATM-style interface includes a large keypad and an equally sizeable, extraordinary, white backlit display-making it especially easy to read on-screen prompts. The high-speed processor and exceptionally large memory is more than enough for a broad range of payment and value-added applications. And support for the latest PCI PED standards, plus EMV Level 1 and 2 Type Approval, ensure that this PIN pad will be a handy solution for years to come.
In the market for a credit card machine, debit machine, or credit card terminal? While Canadian businesses generally don't consider themselves to be cutting edge, the reality is that the debit machine and credit card terminal equipment that exists in Canada is rather progressive compared to the rest of the world. As a partner of First Data, the world's largest credit card process, TITAN Services offers a wide array of products to accommodate all business types.
A credit card machine, debit machine, or credit card terminal at your business can enable additional revenue that may lost otherwise. There has been an accelerating trend towards the use of debit and credit cards and away from cash. As a result the purchase of a credit card machine is no longer optional, but rather mandatory.
Verifone VX-810 - One of our most popular models, the Verifone VX-810 can function as a credit card machine, debit machine, or credit card terminal for companies that need flexibility when accepting credit cards.
VX-670 - The Verifone VX-670 provides wireless functionality for credit card acceptance. Having a wireless credit card machine, debit machine, or credit card terminal only improves the level of service and speed that can be delivered to a customer.
ClientLine Reporting Tool - Our proprietary software called ClientLine allows customers that ability to look at deep analytics related to accepting credit cards. This data is provided on a web-based platform with a simple interface. The tool provides deep insight as you accept credit cards via a credit card machine, debit machine, or credit card terminal.
- Verifone VeriFone VX 810 Specs:
- Processor 200MHz ARM9 32-bit microprocessor
- Memory 6 Mbytes (4 MB of Flash, 2 MB of SRAM) Optional 12 MB (8 MB of Flash, 4 MB of SRAM) or 20 MB (16 MB of Flash, 4 MB of SRAM)
- Display 128 x 128 pixel graphical LCD with high contrast white backlighting; supports 16 lines x 21 characters with standard font set
- Magnetic Card Reader Triple track (tracks 1, 2, 3), high coercivity, bi-directional
- Primary Smart Card (Optional) ISO 7816, 1.8V, 3V, 5V or synchronous and asynchronous cards; EMV Level 1 and Level 2 Type Approved
- SAM Card Reader (Optional) 3 Security Access Modules
- Keypad 3 x 4 numeric keypad, plus 8 soft-function keys and 4 screen-addressable keys
- Peripheral Ports Single multi-connector, which supports power, RS-232, USB Client, USB Host, Ethernet, and power over Ethernet; SDIO interface supports optional module or secure digital memory card
- Security 3DES encryption, Master/Session and DUKPT key management; PCI PED approved; VeriShield file authentication
- Physical Length: 150 mm (5.9 in.); Width: 85 mm (3.3 in.); Height: 32 mm (1.2 in.) Weight: Terminal/270 g (0.59 lbs.), Full shipping/850 g (1.87 lbs.)
- Environmental 0 to 40 C (32 to 104 F) operating temperature; 5% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Voltage 5-12 Vdc PIN pad only-Max 2.5W; Nominal 2W PIN pad plus contactless-Max 4.25W; Nominal 3W (no contactless card presented)
- Contactless ISO 14443 AB certified MSD/EMV Optional field upgradeable module